Welcome to Sports

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersport Active App - STILL no progress ?

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Supersport Active App - STILL no progress ?

Hi All

We are actually doing a change this week which we hope will resolve this issue permanently, as of Sunday, these issues will be resolved but we will ask on this thread for you to test from your end.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Two weeks and still no feedback? Not very good I'm afraid. Especially when this issue has been ongoing for a number of months already. Why not just say things are as they are and that the "technicians" aren't bothered to fix up the problem? Or, as seems more likely, are unable to do so? 

Hi @krugie, apologies for the delay our techies are still looking into this, we will let you know as soon as we have feedback.~ 

Red Carpet

@ltshizane_DStv1 - may I please have a response from the team involved?

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

@ltshizane_DStv1 - I posted screen shots with detailed explanations of the problems 3 weeks ago - please scroll down. Nothing has changed - it has been like this literally for YEARS. Look at the times the photos were taken, the dates, what was displayed, and read my descriptions.

Looking at it on a weekday might make it look OK as there are not many live events. It is a total different story on a busy weekend when not even half of the events are displayed.

Just looking at it right now - Action Attractions/South Africa/Today. The first three entries are for 2 September (yesterday) - so how is that fine? Scroll all the way down and the last entry is for 06h10 this morning - so nothing for today after 06H10 is shown? It is now 14H14 - so it is of no use - everything  shown has already happened hours ago? It should only show events from the current time onward (nothing  that has already happened) - and all the way up to midnight.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

Hi @krugie, we've had a look at this and it seems fine on our end, please take a screenshot of what you are getting and we will escalate further.~

Red Carpet

@krugie wrote:

And this one is even worse - and I would like a reply to this post from MC and/or the relevant team please. How can this be acceptable in ANY environment - let alone not noticed or acted on and corrected as a matter of urgency.... and it has been like this since the day the Explora launched!!!!!!!! How many years are that now?

Taken at 22H49 last night (9 August) - looking at the Action Attractions - Tomorrow option on the menu (i.e. I want to see attractions for 10 August. The first three attractions are not only for the incorrect day (9 August) - they are already in the PAST even for that day!! So I am asking about things for the FOLLOWING day - i.e. in the FUTURE - and I am being shown events that have already happened!!!!! It is absolutely pathetic!

I guess no answer is also an answer in it's own way - of how much customers and service are valued.

Showmaxed

Another bug then... I hold down the Ctrl button to select multiple files with my mouse.

So then it has to be sourced from the same subdirectory when it comes to this forum. <roll eyes>

/end of interruption

Red Carpet

@Optimist wrote:

@krugie wrote:

...and we can only attached one photo per post.

Sorry for the interruption to this important topic, but did you try more? I'm able to attach 3 per post.

I probably did it wrong then. If I select a 2nd photo is just overwrites the name of the 1st one.

Showmaxed

@krugie wrote:

...and we can only attached one photo per post.

Sorry for the interruption to this important topic, but did you try more? I'm able to attach 3 per post.