Welcome to Sports

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersport Active App - STILL no progress ?

Re: Supersport Active App - STILL no progress ?

Hi @krugie, we've had a look at this and it seems fine on our end, please take a screenshot of what you are getting and we will escalate further.~

BoxOffice

@krugie wrote:

And this one is even worse - and I would like a reply to this post from MC and/or the relevant team please. How can this be acceptable in ANY environment - let alone not noticed or acted on and corrected as a matter of urgency.... and it has been like this since the day the Explora launched!!!!!!!! How many years are that now?

Taken at 22H49 last night (9 August) - looking at the Action Attractions - Tomorrow option on the menu (i.e. I want to see attractions for 10 August. The first three attractions are not only for the incorrect day (9 August) - they are already in the PAST even for that day!! So I am asking about things for the FOLLOWING day - i.e. in the FUTURE - and I am being shown events that have already happened!!!!! It is absolutely pathetic!

I guess no answer is also an answer in it's own way - of how much customers and service are valued.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

Another bug then... I hold down the Ctrl button to select multiple files with my mouse.

So then it has to be sourced from the same subdirectory when it comes to this forum. <roll eyes>

/end of interruption

BoxOffice

@Optimist wrote:

@krugie wrote:

...and we can only attached one photo per post.

Sorry for the interruption to this important topic, but did you try more? I'm able to attach 3 per post.

I probably did it wrong then. If I select a 2nd photo is just overwrites the name of the 1st one.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

@krugie wrote:

...and we can only attached one photo per post.

Sorry for the interruption to this important topic, but did you try more? I'm able to attach 3 per post.

BoxOffice

And this one is even worse - and I would like a reply to this post from MC and/or the relevant team please. How can this be acceptable in ANY environment - let alone not noticed or acted on and corrected as a matter of urgency.... and it has been like this since the day the Explora launched!!!!!!!! How many years are that now?

Taken at 22H49 last night (9 August) - looking at the Action Attractions - Tomorrow option on the menu (i.e. I want to see attractions for 10 August. The first three attractions are not only for the incorrect day (9 August) - they are already in the PAST even for that day!! So I am asking about things for the FOLLOWING day - i.e. in the FUTURE - and I am being shown events that have already happened!!!!! It is absolutely pathetic!

BoxOffice

So I have decided to post some examples to prove my point. Two separate posts since we can STILL not include photos in our posts (the less I say about that the better) - and we can only attached one photo per post.

This photo was taken at 22H49 last night - 9 August. Action attractions for the day (i.e. TODAY on the menu) - end at 13H30 - nothing after that is displayed so the feature has absolutely no use for anyone after 13H30 in the day.

BoxOffice

I hardly ever access my 2P nowadays - it is basically only for when I have too many recording clashes Smiley Happy so I don't use the apps on there at all. I am aware of all the issues though - I was just stating that the SuperSport functionality that STILL isn't available or working on the Explora all existed and worked on the 2P already so we have less usable features now than what we had 10 year ago. Man Frustrated

Action

Krugie it's really my 2P Decoder that has the issues. I go to those apps and within a day or two I start getting daily reboots. Sometimes more than one a day. For this reason I've mainly avoided those apps altogether on either of my two decoders. Explora and the 2P.

There were numerous posts regarding this issue on the old forum but that all seems to be lost now.

BoxOffice

I agree Beetle. My PVR 2P has better (and working) functionality on the SuperSport app and it is probably 10 years old!