Welcome to Sports

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersport Active App - STILL no progress ?

Re: Supersport Active App - STILL no progress ?

@krugie, the update was done yesterday. Hence, it starts with scheduling from the 22nd of May. 

Red Carpet

@Kagiso_DStv1 wrote:

@krugie, the Explora Supersport Active App has been updated. Please check and confirm. 

@Kagiso_DStv1 is there a way to confirm that I have the updated app? If I look at Action Attractions (South Africa) for today (23 May) it still starts with attractions at 23:35 on 22 May and ends at 17:45 on 23 May.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

@krugie, the Explora Supersport Active App has been updated. Please check and confirm. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Well put Krugie and I agree with you 100+%. DStv, including Supersport, are no longer the business that they once used to be. Far too much wrong with them. Starting perhaps with this Forum.

SOMEONE at Mulichoice needs a kick or two up their 'you know where' to wake them up and get back on track before they lose many more subscribers.

However, I wonder how many MC personel actually read what is being written on this Forum? Not many if any is my guess.

Hi @krugie, we'll send your post to the responsible team and ask for feedback. 

Red Carpet

Supersport Active App - STILL no progress ?

Several months ago we pointed out - not for the first time - the serious flaws with the Supersport Active app on the Explora - one of the main ones being that Action Attractions/Today is of no use as all attractions shows are generally already in the past. Today, for example, it starts with attractions at 22H00 on 17 May (NOT today!) and ends with attractions at 09H00 today (7 hours ago!).

At the time the issues were acknowledged and we were assured they were being fixed. I suggested some interim solutions and were told the change will not take long so no interim solutions are required. It is now MANY months later and nothing has been done or changed at all?

And then the CEO says MC is losing subscribers because of unfair regulations? No MC, you are losing subscribers because you don't listen to them. Your hardware and software are lagging behind the rest of the world. You don't give subscribers working products although you expect them to pay premium subscriptions. You leave them hanging in the air when YOUR bug-ridden software prevents them from using your products such as DSTV NOW. You bump people with valuable feedback off to a community where you have close to zero presence. THESE are the reasons you are losing subscribers. You are out of touch with your subscribers and what they want/need. And/or you simply don't care because you are so used to being the only option people have which, SURPRISE!, is no longer true!

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).