Apple TV App

SOLVED
20 REPLIES 20
Anime

Re: Apple TV App

@chrisc wrote:

How do you install the Apple TV app?

The call centre have no idea

This is for streaming DSTV now from an iPad to an Apple TV.  Is that correct?

Hi Chris,

No, this is to watch DSTV Now directly on your Apple TV without using an iPhone or iPad. 

Go go to the App Sotre on your Apple TV and search for the DSTV Now app and use your iTunes credentials to download it. 

Open the app, then sign in by following the prompts on-screen and you should be good to go. 

New poster

How do you install the Apple TV app?

The call centre have no idea

This is for streaming DSTV now from an iPad to an Apple TV.  Is that correct?

Doin' it 4 Tv

PM us your email address, still sourcing some more concrete evidence from the team which is primarily focused on that market other than a more generic response. Drop me the email and as soon as I have something tangible, I'll personally mail you.

Anime

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

Awesome.

Hi. Any updates please?

Doin' it 4 Tv

Awesome.

Anime

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

May I get back to you on Monday as the Africa team will be back only then due to the public holiday, we will get someone to provide abit of feedback:-)

That would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Doin' it 4 Tv

May I get back to you on Monday as the Africa team will be back only then due to the public holiday, we will get someone to provide abit of feedback:-)

Anime

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

Let me try and source their details, their Twitter: @MultiChoiceAF

Tried to send them a tweet on Twitter, and a "Send us a message" via the website, but no reply after more than 24hrs. It really has something to do with our small user base for it not to warrant a reply! 😜 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Let me try and source their details, their Twitter: @MultiChoiceAF

Anime

Thanks for the heads up. But how do I contact @DStvAfrica? On Twitter?

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

@iBestThat should not be, do consider sending mail to @DStvAfrica and make your suggestions. Usually, whatever we have in RSA gets rolled out gradually to the rest of our territories.