Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Cannot link DSTV now app on Android TV

5 REPLIES
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Cannot link DSTV now app on Android TV

We are actually conducting more tests and the issue now sits with our developers, until we get feedback, we will definitely alert you.

New poster

Hi there,

@Kagiso_DStv1 @DerScot yep, that is eactly what we are doing, but for some reason, I managed to get it to work so not sure if something was fixed.  The time when I got it to work, I had to perform the logon very quicky, so before I requested the code, I logged on via the app, ready to enter the code.  When the code appeared on-screen, I entered it immidiately and voila.   

But I think some more testing is required here @Kagiso_DStv1.  I'd suggest getting an NVidia Shield like myself and @DerScot has.

@DerScot, and @Ipodmusicman, what happens is, you get the link on the TVs screen and enter it on this link now.dstv.com/tv . Please confirm if this is what you're doing. 

New poster

Any luck? I've just got an nvidia shield and I'm having the same problem  

Red Carpet

To get the right help you'll find people in the DStv Now forum section, this section is for technical decoders & installation info.

But the help here from MC isn't too good, suggest you try their other social media platforms.

New poster

Cannot link DSTV now app on Android TV

Hi there

ive been running DSTV now on my Nvidia Shield for some time now. Last night when I fired up the app it requested me to visit now.dstv.com/tv and enter the on-screen code. I did this and although the web browser said that it was a success, the app on the TV didn’t even flinch to allow the process to continue.  I would exit the app and try again with another code and still no joy. Please help?