Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Channel 166 - Programs freezing

13 REPLIES

Re: Channel 166 - Programs freezing

Hi @ThothoG,

We apologise for the inconvenience. Please note that this issue has already been resolved. Let us know if you still experiencing the same problem.

New poster

I thought this was fixed !!! 😭😫🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️.. The screen is green again.... I want to watch my program 

Viewer

Why the self service has only the upgrade option for packages, no downgrade options ? 

Hi @ThothoG

Our team is looking into fixing this ASAP. Apologies for the frustration. 

New poster

My screen is green on channel 166 and it's very frustrating... The audio is there and all other channels are perfect  😤😫

New poster

Today it is worse.... The screen is green... The audio is there but sooo frustrating .. It's been more than two hours now .. 

Hi @brn2807, still having issues with channel 166?~ 

New poster

Sorry, the freezing was bad on Friday, 23rd November. ONLY channel 166?. All other channels are 100% fine. So it is either a problem with the transmission on your side or from Zee TV themselves. Please investigate and advise.

Doin' it 4 Tv

The live feed is fine from our end hence I'm asking for particular information from your end.

New poster

Please check your feed on channel 166 on your side, because all other channels are OK. This is now very frustrating. Just watching "The Promise" right now and freezing continues.