Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

DSTV ACCOUNT SUSPENDED

SOLVED
21 REPLIES 21
Community Manager

Re: DSTV ACCOUNT SUSPENDED

@oyintunyo-85, @Teddywam.  Please get in touch with our team on FaceBook DStv FaceBook or Twitter @DStvCare for assistance.

Extra

Can please help me I upgrade my dstv on the 13 of October to family compact and I paid more  R399 then on the 14 of nov I paid R400 and something  but now they stop my dstv claiming that I upgraded to compact plus can u please remove this compact plus and told me how much should I pay my kids are miserable at home Im at the hospital rite now

Id number 7402145677085 ngen andile 0786772710 I can submit everything which proves that Im still  at the hospital but ley my kids watch I will pay as soon as I get out of here ple

Extra

My account is suspended and Im in hospital Im so frustrated  Id no 7402145677085

New poster

I was told my account has been suspended after subscription please I need urgent assistance please decoder number 4259553705

Community Manager

Hi @Peter77. Please contact our team via twitter @DStvCare or FaceBook DStv FaceBook for assistance with account-related queries.

Viewer

My DStv has been suspended after my subscription..pls help 

Smart card 1040604151

Community Manager

Hi @udeme. Please contact our team on Twitter via @DStvCare or FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/DStvSouthAfrica/

Viewer

KINDLY ASSIST RESOLVED THE ISSUES IN MY DSTV ACCOUNT. I AM TOLD THAT MY ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN SUSPEDED AFTER I RECHARGED TODAY. I WAS SENT THIS MESSAGE AFTER TRYING TO RESET. PLEASE HELP HELP NEEDED URGENTLY. 7021981922

THANKS 

@Molehe For account queries please contact our customer care on (011)289-2222 alternatively on @DStvCare (Twitter) or https://www.facebook.com/DStvSouthAfrica/ (Facebook). They will assist.

New poster

After I have paid my account my dstv was suspended. I see the message that I must pay R1700 for reinstallation. What for?