Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Dbvh signal shut down

7 REPLIES
New poster

Re: Dbvh signal shut down

And please relook at the list of items the voucher is valid for.  

BoxOffice

@Citanul wrote:

@sankie wrote:

@Nontsiki_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @Nitesh. Yes, it's true. While the DStv Mobile service will stop completely by 31 October 2018, we’re starting to switch off some of our transmitters already.

The R500 takealot coupon offer applies to customers who pay R49 per month for the service or who get the service included as part of their DStv Premium subscription (Device must be insured for the latter). 

Still waiting for MY voucher code.....

I don't qualify for a voucher as I didn't have insurance on my Walka (and I'm not actually all that interested in anything that the voucher can be used on), but it would be nice for DStv to actually inform me that they're shutting this down.  They can't assume that everybody's just going to find out about it somehow.

Oh but they do! You will know when the service stops woking in your area! Man Wink

Called how to endear yourself to your loyal customer base.    

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM

Hi @sankie , please PM your ID or customer number and we will escalate to have the issue looked at.~ 

Romance

@sankie wrote:

@Nontsiki_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @Nitesh. Yes, it's true. While the DStv Mobile service will stop completely by 31 October 2018, we’re starting to switch off some of our transmitters already.

The R500 takealot coupon offer applies to customers who pay R49 per month for the service or who get the service included as part of their DStv Premium subscription (Device must be insured for the latter). 

I don't qualify for a voucher as I didn't have insurance on my Walka (and I'm not actually all that interested in anything that the voucher can be used on), but it would be nice for DStv to actually inform me that they're shutting this down.  They can't assume that everybody's just going to find out about it somehow.

Telenovela

@Nontsiki_DStv1 wrote:

Highlighted
Community Manager

New poster

I got mine via email on the address my account is registered to.

It is however useless to me as it is only for a select number of items, which I either have already or cannot afford. 

New poster

Dbvh signal shut down

I just  saw a message online stating Walka dbh signal is no longer available and DStv is giving R500 take allot vouchers for walka 7users 

Any idea how I can claim this voucher