cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Disconnect service

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Disconnect service

We're assisting with the query. Really sorry for the frustration caused. 

Doccie

@Luke7777 wrote:

Have you tried the Facebook side ?

Not really on FB. After all the  DM's on this forum and Twitter they eventually came back, but now they my date when the account is due incoorect. I am losing a whole 3 weeks. My statement which I draw from Connect gives a different date that they gave me. That is why I will never do a debit order with them.

BoxOffice

Have you tried the Facebook side ?

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Doccie

Please complete a 30 second survey to help us improve the service you have received from the DStv Twitter team.

This is the only response I get from your social team. This is really a joke.

Doccie

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @Red_Baron, So sorry about that. Kindly contact the social media team on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DStvSouthAfrica, or on Twitter @DStvCare they'll help. 

I tried to DM am you directly on the forum, but I get "you posted too many messages" to give you my Twitter handle (RedBaron12)

Doccie

Yep still no reply at all to my problem. As I said before and very nicely. DSTV is not interest in their customers  especially the one on the lower packages.. They don't even bother on social media tro reply. Well another customer gone when my term ends. Look on Twitter, that is all I use as RedBaron12.

Doccie

Tried to sent private message. Only got a red flagsent too many private message when I have sent none.

On Twitter.

@DStvCare, @DStv. Don't even bother to respond to a person's queries on social media. I log and log nobody comes back to me.

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @Red_Baron, So sorry about that. Kindly contact the social media team on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DStvSouthAfrica, or on Twitter @DStvCare they'll help. 

BoxOffice

@Red_Baron wrote:

Really, I have tried now for a week, they don't even bother to reply. I am not worried. You will just loose another customer as I will join the 1000s that left. I even send an SMS with my SC number no reply. Call center promised me to come back.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  This is why MC need to start taking this forum seriously  and get their "CustomerCare"  platforms to monitor and RESPOND on this forum.   

But.... I suppose you'll never learn...

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Doccie

Really, I have tried now for a week, they don't even bother to reply. I am not worried. You will just loose another customer as I will join the 1000s that left. I even send an SMS with my SC number no reply. Call center promised me to come back.