Did you mean: 
Need help?

Installation of Wizard on secondary tv

3 REPLIES
Trending

Re: Installation of Wizard on secondary tv

Okay appreciate the problem.

Can you be more specific.

Primary decoder is a PVR? Is it an Explora or an older black Pace HD PFR 2P? Look 

The 3S? - An Explora 3A? made by a manufacturer with the codes S?

Again have a look at the information screen under the settings option which will tell us just about everything we want to know.  Attach a screenshot picture to your message of the decoder information screens if you are able.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
New poster

Hi there, thank you for replying.  The Primary decoder is a PVR and the second decoder is a Model 3S. Not sure if that will help.  Single mom so dont know much about the cables.

Trending

Presume you mean a message on the TV connected to the secondary decoder?

What you will need to do is first tell us the make and models of the decoders you have, primary and secondary, as well as the software levels on each and the type of LNB you have installed.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
New poster

Installation of Wizard on secondary tv

Hi there, I received a message on my secondary TV saying Installation of wizard, when I get to step 4 I cant go any further.  I have phoned Multichoice for assistance and they told me to pull out cable and turn off power then turn back on and put in cable, but still I cant get further than step 4. Can anymore asssist in this matter.