Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

TNT Africa #137 now HD

6 REPLIES 6
Red Carpet

Re: TNT Africa #137 now HD

You are too old for cartoons !Smiley Surprised

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Trending

I second that 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Showmaxed

Thanks @krugie . Perhaps some blockbuster cartoon movies are made well enough now, but I don't know if movies are on this channel.

I suppose it's at least one of the kiddie channels going HD so that's worth some praise, I think that was the last main genre that didn't have any HD developments (other than African Magic and Christian channels which shouldn't need it).

Now for some catching up MC... for starters;

NatGeo HD

BBC World HD

Sky News HD

Red Carpet

@Optimist wrote:

Do cartoons really look better in HD??Confused.jpgConfused.jpg

I often wonder about the same thing. I think more modern ones like The Simpsons and South Park might be slightly better but with the run-of-the-mill kiddies cartoons I battle to see any differences when downloading on CU+.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

Do cartoons really look better in HD??Confused.jpgConfused.jpg

Trending

http://teeveetee.blogspot.com/2018/12/multichoice-switches-turners-cartoon.html?m=1

Tnt and cartoon network from today 18 December 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Doccie

TNT Africa #137 now HD

LIke the title says, I see that TNT Africa is now in glorious HD.