cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

dstv now not working on laptop

14 REPLIES 14

Re: dstv now not working on laptop

Hi @mirellerudden, please send us a private message with your smartcard number so we can assist.

New poster

We upgraded to watch the Rugby and now DSTV NOW doesn't work on any of my devices. It allows me to log in, but just lists the 5 free channels. please help.

New poster

Hey Nontsiki, could you please help me too. same problem

Community Manager

Hi @Djice123. Please PM us your email address and smartcard number. 

Highlighted
Viewer

hi was ur matter resolved?,im having the same issues

Doccie

I've pm-ed my details to you @Thoko_DStv1. Thanks for the assistance.

@Charnea Let us help. Please PM us your smartcard number and Connect ID so that we can assist further.

Doccie

Hi there,

I am experiencing the same problem. DSTV Now is not allowing me to log in on Mozilla Firefox. So I tried Windows Internet Explorer; I could log on, but it only showed six channels (strange when I'm a premium subscriber) and the website is asking me to link my smart card when it is already linked. When I contacted Customer Service via the Live Chat on the website yesterday, I was told that the website is experiencing technical difficulties and to try later. I tried last night and this morning again and still, on Mozilla Firefox, I am unable to log in, Internet Explorer only shows six channels and asking to link to my smart card that is already linked. Can someone please assist and resolve this matter with DSTV Now website? It's been like this since last week. Please assist. Thank you.

Hi Hazelp. Please DM us your DStv customer number, smartcard number, contact number as well as the email address. We'll assist. 

Extra

Hi. Was your issue resolved? I'm experiencing the same problen since last night